Challenging Behaviour Foundation
- The Challenging Behaviour Foundation is working with the Institute of Health Visiting to find out about the experiences of parents and carers supporting young children who display difficult or challenging behaviours. This survey is aimed at parents or carers of children with difficult or challenging behaviours aged 11 or under. The results will help to inform training and awareness raising materials for health visitors to help improve their support for families.
- Please help us by filling out the survey. It should take less than 15 minutes.
- Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BSD83RD
Supporting the Mental Wellbeing of 16 to 25 year olds
- The NHS Clinical Commisioning group have produced a survey asking for views on what improvements could be made to support the mental wellbeing of local 16-25 year olds. If you have any thoughts, the survey is here.
- Have you used maternity services since lockdown? We are asking women who have used maternity services during the pandemic to tell us what worked and what could be improved. Access the survey here.